More than software – full solutions
The Muk3D platform contains powerful and versatile tools that can be used to provide a wide variety of solutions, including:
- Data Processing - import huge datasets and produce surfaces ready for modelling in a fraction of the time of other CAD tools.
- Conceptual Design - build, evaluate, document, & present design alternatives quickly.
- Tailings Planning - develop long and short-range plans for operations, business planning, and life of mine planning tasks. Evaluate different disposal technologies and techniques, as well as water management strategies.
- Visualisations – choose from a wide variety of input sources and built-in tools to create great looking images for reports and presentations.
- Dam Design - for water storage dams, quickly evaluate options based on storage volume and fill volume for both homogenous and zoned structures.
- Communications - explain complex designs or operational strategies to non-technical stakeholders with informative visuals and animation.
- Surface water management - quickly size retention ponds based on volume and easily perform high level watershed analysis.
While Muk3D can be applied to any problem, it can also be customised to your specific problems using our scripting interface. Use macros to speed up workflows or create complex scripts combining Muk3D functionality and external Open Source libraries to create powerful modelling and dataprocessing tools.
More than software – full services
MineBridge offers a number of services to complement our software and training, including consulting, modeling support, customization, and 3D printing. The same experienced people behind Muk3D are available to support you on everything from tailings planning and conceptual design to customized software development and developing better communication tools to gain the support of stakeholders.